Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the content on this website are owned or licensed unless otherwise stated. You are permitted to view and print content from this website for your personal use only. You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or otherwise exploit the content on our website without our permission.
- The materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site.
You must not use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- You must not access or otherwise interact with our website using any automated means or weaponized software programs.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.