Effective Date: [Insert Date]
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login information, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies can be categorized as:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser. They are used to provide continuity and maintain your preferences during your visit to the website.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them. They are used to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sessions.
Cookies may also be categorized based on their purpose:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use our website, so we can measure and improve its performance. They collect information about which pages are visited most often and any error messages encountered.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your language or region) and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as leaving a comment on a blog post.
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Your Cookie Choices
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you would like to manage your cookie preferences or learn more about cookies, you can visit the settings or preferences page of your browser.